Writing Update

 Hey!

How are you going? I've created an aesthetic for my Witch OC, who's character art you can check out in previous posts. Her name is Qeturah and here is her aesthetic:


I've also started rewriting my very first novel that I wrote when I was eleven years old, about a quarter of the way through the first chapter. I just need to do some research for one part and if I can't find the information I need, I will have to change the scene to something different, but that's all part of the fun of writing - never knowing what you'll end up doing, you're just as in the dark as your readers πŸ˜πŸ˜‰

I'm also doing a podcast where I read out my short stories and poems, and will eventually read out my full-length novels! Here's the latest episode, which you can watch/listen to on YouTube, Anchor and Spotify (though I will just share the link to the YouTube video as the links to the rest are all provided there or on my channel's page 😊

Dear Diary: As Fleeting As Smoke - YouTube

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'VE GOT A STORE!!!

Introducing a new character