Introducing another OC!!

 Hey everyone!

Here is one of my latest OCs (original characters; all rights reserved) for one of my upcoming book projects!


Her name is Zyla, the Pirate Queen. Daughter of the ruthless, legendary leader of the pirate gang - the Shadow Serpents - she inherits her father's firm, I said what I said, you wanna fuck with me attitude while also nurturing her mother's fair, empathetic side. She operates on a solid balance between these two mentalities, both understanding other people's perspectives, but maintaining a 'but this is the facts' persona, resulting in her being neither good nor bad, just willing to do whatever is necessary to do the job.

She has a close relationship with the members of the Shadow Serpents, having grown up with them all her life and them helping raise her as they were all loyal and devoted to each other. Zyla (despite my cosplays as I don't have wigs yet :'( ) has black hair like a raven's feathers along with emerald green eyes, a pale complexion with a few freckles across her cheeks and nose. Her black hair is kept short considering her occupation and is average height. She loves wearing a snake bracelet (as representation of the Shadow Serpents). At a party, she likes to sit back and observe everyone while having a drink, though at the same time, she'll also be a vivid part of the celebrations, dancing around to some of her favourite sea shanties and sometimes jokingly flirting with some of the crew.

Zyla typically wears a sword or dagger that's hanging from her hip while also carrying a pistol. She also has a tattoo of a spider hanging from a single web on her right cheek, near her eye and various other ones on her arms, one covering her waist, hip and thigh on her right side and one of a serpent weaving it's way through a skull on her chest.



Here's a video I did showing all of my current cosplays and character art as her (I will do more in the future as I flesh her out more):

Zyla, the Pirate Queen OC - Crazychick359

Hope you liked the sound of this, that you are looking forward to more and that you have a great day/night!

Ash Digest

My Pinterest: Ash Digest/Pinterest

My TikTok: @Crazychick359

My YouTube: Ash Digest - Author - YouTube

My Twitter: AshDigest - author (@WeirdoAsh69) / Twitter

My Podcast: The Little Book Corner

And my other blog, under my real name: Racheal's Novels

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introducing a new character

I'VE GOT A STORE!!!