Introducing myself

 Hey dear reader,


My name is Ash Digest and I'm a self-published nineteen year old Aussie.

I love to sing, write and make art, and am thinking of setting up an online store later this year when I've organised my art pieces to sell. I'm also planning to start making maps of my worlds along with either just drawing or painting either on paper or digitally my characters as well as creating portfolios and aesthetic folders for each character. But anyway, the world maps and character art are stuff I am planning on selling in my store once I get it up and running!!! 😍

I've published a science-fiction dystopian trilogy exploring some religious themes called the Zion trilogy - Zion; Zion: The Rebellion; Zion: War of Thrones. And have several other stories in progress 😁💀

I come from a family of eight children with a few older half-siblings and have loved writing since I was young, starting out with fanfiction that I never finished. I started and completed my first original novel when I was eleven, which I am starting to redo to get it published. I then wrote my next novel, Zion, when I was thirteen and then completed its sequels by the time I was fifteen and had them self-published at sixteen. I then went back into fanfiction for a while and am now getting back into original writing and a few stories that I'm hoping to get published this year.

I hope you all enjoy partaking in these writing adventures with me and I will see you next time 😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'VE GOT A STORE!!!

Introducing another OC!!